I am a woman and yes, we are crazy. I may let my crazy show just a little more than the next woman... but a chivalrous man has the strength of character and mind to walk with his woman through her crazy. My bearded man does not "tolerate" my crazy but he does hold my hand through it until I come out on the other side. He calls me out on it and helps me get through it as is apporpriate.
I had a particularly crazy night a few days ago...I'll spare you the details this time... but BD handled it amazingly. He told me honestly how it made him feel but he didn't run. He talked me down. Then later he came over and held me. The way a chivalrous man handles crazy is captured in the way mine said goodbye to me that night...
While continuing to hold me post hug, he kissed my face from my nose to my right ear and whispered, "I love you." Then he went back to my nose and kissed to my left ear and whispered, "Even though you're crazy."
No comments:
Post a Comment