Monday, September 22, 2014

Text Message Monday

It was a jam-packed weekend of just living life together! Boy walking, wedding, Big E, church, and rehearsal for my upcoming play with Lights Up! Wowowowsers. My creative juices are pretty much dried up this morning... therefore, I have dubbed today, "Text Message Monday" (see? not very creative...). (Aka. my inbox is full because I don't like to delete my man's sweet messages so I'mma put some of the recents here).


Him:  You are my something lovely.


Him: You have my heart.


Him: Night my angel. I am waiting for laundry to be done but as soon as I sat I started falling asleep. So I wanted to say to my beautiful girl, love you baby and have sweet dreams.


Him: Night my beautiful girl.


Me: Thanks for all your help, babe. It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. 
Him: Anything I can do to help whenever I can do it baby.
Me: It makes me feel so supported and loved. 
Him: Because you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment