Thursday, September 25, 2014

Spoiled Rotten

We've been staying with the Hulls since Mom's surgery earlier this week. So, Little Dude and I are getting spoiled with BD time.  I must say, starting my day out with the Big Dude is amazing treatment for my anxiety...

(I must also say that G-ma Sharon has done an incredible job of spoiling me with help. From picking up boy...to hours of babysitting...to preparing my dinner plate, to IRONING MY SKIRT last night, to scolding me for not drinking enough water--in BD's words, "You got Mom'ed")..

Elijah comes into bed for the last hour or so of sleep for some special snuggle time... Big Dude gets up before us and then comes in after his morning ablutions for his own snuggles. Today, Little Dude and I woke up to a double tickle fest and lots of kisses. <3

While boy and I were eating our cereals, BD came over to say goodbye. I love morning send-offs!! Mommy got a kiss and an "I love you," then Little Dude ("and I love you"), then Mommy again ("and I love you!").

Little Dude gets very sad when the "B" word (bye-bye) is used, but with some distraction, BD was able to sneak away... 10 min later, the Little Dude realized he was gone, called out for him (the "D" word may have been used...meep) and reached towards the living room.

"Oh buddy, he went to work," cue the tears...Sweet boy.



I've noticed recently, that LD gets the biggest smile on his face when Mommy gets kisses and hugs and lovin' from BD.  It makes my heart leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment