Ever since I dropped my phone in the toilet, it's been on the fritz with text messaging--won't delete texts, won't open media messages (pics, group texts, etc), mixes up recipients (yeah...not always fun).
Well the other day, I tried to do a full inbox delete and selected "All Except Unread Messages"--which usually leaves the locked messages too.
It didn't.
All of my sweet texts were gone!
This morning...
Me: I miss my stockpile of sweet boyfriend texts
Him: Well my sweetest thing, you'll just have to start a new stockpile
Me: They were my proof to myself that you were head over heels for me
Him: Well my beautiful girl, I need to do more to prove it then, because you shouldn't need that kind of proof
Me: You already do so much. I'm just a black hole. :)
Him: Those are pretty dense, you are not
Me: LOL - that was incredibly clever!
Him: Don't I know it
He may be vain, but he's sweet and kind and alllll mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment