Love is... when he freaks, slams his door, then follows you outside and chucks the pack-n-play into the front yard.
Love is... when his mom tells him to bring it back inside and have a conversation.
Love is... when he knocks on your window right before you drive off.
Love is... when he sits in your passenger seat and says, "I apologize."
Love is... when you talk with tears streaming down your cheeks.
Love is... when you see each other's side.
Love is... when you see each other's side.
Love is... when he stares at the Little Dude with sad eyes.
Love is... when you say, "Just kiss me, you idiot."
Love is... when he does.
Love is... when he says, "Will you go out with me?"
Love is... when you say, "Yes."
Love is... when he says, "YES! I just bought myself a few more months before I need to buy mommy an anniversary present!"
Love is... when you say, "Nope, anniversary is still January 31st."
Love is... when he pauses... looks to the Little Dude... asks him what he thinks... and agrees.
No comments:
Post a Comment